Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Chinese Vehicles? Why is the US version ...
Chinese Vehicles? Why is the US version limited?

2243 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2014-02-24 19:53:28

•   Level 4   
    (169) points
    Scootincivic
    2014-02-21 11:14:27
    Pretty much as the subject line implies.
    A friend of mine who is residing in Hong Kong informed me that his Maxisys allowes scans of Chinese autos yet my Mini as I'm sure the US pro version does not have the models listed..
    Not saying will be getting many if any Chinese cars here in the US however I do travel over seas alot and the mini will most defiantly be by my side..

& after all we did spend 2K+ on these units..
    I feel rather cheated..

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-02-23 19:33:26

Sorry if we give you such an impression.
    Actually it is a request from the US customers. At the beginning, we have put the Chinese cars inside, but most US customers don't like this idea. Actually they even ask us to cut off some EU cars either because those cars are not popular in US. After careful consideration, we just cut the Chinese cars. 

•   Level 4   
    (169) points
    Scootincivic
    2014-02-23 19:54:03 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Being a new Autel user I was not informed towards such customer feedback & it does
    makes sense now.
    Thank you for the replie & the swift answer's as your support means a great deal to us
    as technicians.
    I adore the Maxisys & the follow through your team brings to the line.
    Thank you again for clearing this up.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-02-24 19:53:28

If the US customers are interested in some vehicles, you can talk with our US office at www.autel.us. Then they will send the major feedback. Afterwards, we will modify our tool according to the customers feedback. 
  Total1 Pages